Ready for Fashion: My Style (vol. 7)

13:30

Lately I've been very lazy when it comes to showing my own work... No can do!
If I don’t promote my own work, nobody else will do it for me, right?

In the beginning of the year of 2016, I made one illustration for Bianca Charity merchandise, which aimed to teach people that animals can be a part of our family.

Several t-shirts were made with this illustration including this one I wearing here.




This one is a loose and short model bright pink color and is just perfect with black short.
If you are interested in getting one for yourself, order here: fazendoanimaisfelizes@gmail.com!
Check other models, with this illustration, available here www.fazendoanimaisfelizes.blogspot.com

If you are thinking about hire me as designer, please feel free to contact me by email: geral@anaperes.com.
Thank you for reading this post!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe