Ready for Fashion: Vista Alegre

08:00

Normally Fashion is widely related to clothing, but it can be related to anything including furniture and home acessories.
I already wrote here that I'm a fan of Zara Home and how I like decoration. But I also like Vista Alegre.

The price range is veri different and even I like both a lot I never bought any pieces from Vista Alegre because is very expensive. However I like to take a look to their website once in a while.

Recently I discovered two colections that just amazed me!
One of which is Sea Colection. Obviously because of the sea motifs I would like, right? These are my favourite from this colection.





Another one is Emerald Colection, inspired at "Art-Nouveau". The result is brilliant and can imagine this in anyone home with a retro decoration.
These are my favourite pieces.





By the way, follow Vista Alegre Atlantis facebook page for exclusive access to sales, here!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe