Learning new things...

07:30

Do you remember when I wrote about 'A Avó Veio Trabalhar'? You can read the post here.

Well, I told you guys I would like to go to their next workshop and I really went!
I spent one all morning at 'A Avó Veio Trabalhar', in a workshop of serigraph.

All I can say is, I LOVE IT! I love the place, the teacher Ângelo was amazing, super down to heart, explained everything and I went home really pumped of this great energy and wanting to do stuff. Just love it and recommend!!

The feeling was so good, learning new thing, putting my hands on ink, making things with my own hands... I always loved handcraft and I totally remember why I went to art in the first place.
In the end of the workshop, the students got a piece of fabric with the design made by ourselves. With my piece I'm planning to make a pillow, even got the fabric to make it.
Follow 'A Avó Veio Trabalhar' on facebook, get the news about them, about their workshops.

Meanwhile, here it is a small showcase of the pictures I took on that morning.















And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe