Fourth Music: Lorn

08:00

Long time no see hum?
I've been away from this type of posts, because I've been on holidays, but now I'm back to my normal routine, so music is back to my life.
I think is well-known I like all kinds of music, and lately I've been more to the electronic/dance, experimental side...
That is how I discovered Lorn, searching new music...
Lorn is a electronic musician that started to gain attention a few years back - around 2010 - but lately has some spotlight on him. Has made some sound tracks for games and have a few albums edited.
Since I discovered him, I've been listen to his albums on youtube and love it!
By the way, don't just listen to his music but check out the videos, are so cool!









And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe