Gluten Free Recipes: Waffles

13:30

Since I has forced to started gluten free diet, my all diet changed so much, I had to take off everything with wheat, a bunch of things I used to eat and you never think it was wheat...

Obviously I have to be creative as gluten free pre-made food is so expensive, so its a true challenge to make gluten free food yourself, like waffles. The trick is all about the flour. Find yourself a good mix of gluten free flour. I discovered Dove Farm gluten free flour and I totally advice you to get it! You can not compare to home made mix of flour you read all over the internet... In Portugal, Celeiro sell this flour!




The recipe is very simple and will give around 9 waffles!

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of tea of flour gluten free mix ( with Xantham gum included)
- 1 table spoon of sugar
- 1 table spoon raising powder (gluten free)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 table spoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of tea of oil
- 2/3 table spoon of milk

Start to mix all ingredients solids. Than mix the eggs, oil and milk ans stir very well until you get a smooth dough.
Pre-heat the waffle machine and spray a bit of oil.


Pour 2 or 3 spoons of the dough into the middle of each waffle form and let it cook until the waffle has a golden colour or the light is off.

I can advice you to eat it with ice-cream (see image below), chantilly and chocolate! Bomb!!

You can make more quantity and put in the freezer involved in tin foil. Every time you want to eat, just take it out, put for one minute in the toaster and you will never notice it had been in the freezer. Perfect!
And enjoy the rest of your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Siga-me no Bloglovin

Follow

Subscribe